Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Entrance to Alter Cave


Entrance to Alter Cave, originally uploaded by powersdale.

This cave has some interesting bats in it. I wasn't able to photograph them with the lighting we had available. We didn't use a flash because that could make some of them fly. Their flying could result in some of the students screaming. Their screaming could result in more bats flying -- and thus escalating into complete mayhem. So I didn't a flash and didn't get a useful photo of the bats. I believe some of the others' cameras were able to get a good photo without a flash and I might upload one if I get one.

A couple of bats did fly, but no one screamed and everything went fairly smoothly.

2 comments:

Janet P. said...

Your comments are as good as the bats. . .leaves more to the imagination! Janet P.

my130hpio said...

I think that a flash would have made a funny video...could make money on America,s Funniest Video......